Wigs are made with fine craftsmanship and lifelike effects, which bring a lot of convenience and beauty to the masses. However, wigs have no physiological functions, so we need to do a good job of washing and maintenance to maintain its beautiful appearance and long lifetime.
Today, let's learn how to maintain human lace wigs.
First, choose a professional wig care kit, a bottle of shampoo and a bottle of conditioner.
(Notes: for colored hair, such as ombre lace front wigs, 613 wigs, We can choose a professional hair mask to fix the color).
Cleaning1. Comb the wigs smoothly that need to be washed, gently comb the curly wigs with a pointed tail comb, or straighten the wigs with a wig brush.
2. Prepare an appropriate amount of warm water (about 35 degrees), add an appropriate amountof shampoo, and stir the shampoo to foam.
3. Turn the wig over, with the inner net facing out, and soak it in a basin for 5 minutes.
4. Gently tap or lift to remove stains (note: do not rub)
Hair care1. Add a small amount of conditioner to the water and mix thoroughly；
2. Soak the cleaned wig in water for 8-10 minutes；
3. After soaking, shake off the water drops gently, or pat the hair with a cotton towel to absorb moisture；
5. Curly hair can be lifted up to manage the style；
6. Place in a ventilated and cool place to dry naturally.