Normal virgin wigs have a life span of two years, but most people buy them back in less than two years, because they use them incorrectly. There are many factors affecting silky hair life, such as natural damage, perm and dyeing, in addition, some incorrect nursing methods will also accelerate hair loss. Next, I summarized a few points to extend the life of wigs. Let's take a look.
1. Pay attention to the sun protection of Brazilian hair.It's better to use sunscreen shampoo and human hair care products in summer.
Ultraviolet rays in sunlight can cause hair and cuticle to age, destroy the melanin in the cortex of hair, make hair fade, become yellow and difficult to comb. In addition, the damage to hair caused by sunshine is dry, dull, tough, brittle and fragile.
2. Dye and perm your virgin hair as little as possible. It's better not more than twice a year.
In the process of wig perming and dyeing, alkalinity in medicinal solution will destroy the original protein structure of hair, lead to loss of remy hair protein, reduce the strength of hair, cause hair breakage, dryness and luster.
3. After shampooing, it's better to air-dry naturally rather than blow-dry with hot air.
While drying our lace wig, hair dryers also take away moisture from our hair, leading to dry, rough hair, and prone to bifurcation.
4. Use shampoo products with anti-aging and deep repair of hair
Common shampoos and conditioners on the market can only remove dandruff and relieve itching to a certain extent, but they can't moisturize hair deeply and improve hair problems from the most fundamental point. Choosing shampoo products with deep repair can bring nutrition to wigs and help to improve hair problems.
5. Avoid combing your hair when it's wet
When the hair is washed, the cuticle of the bob wig are open, and the virgin hair is fragile at this time. If you comb your hair or wipe it vigorously at this time, it may lead to hair damage, which will lead to tractive alopecia over time. Therefore, maintaining correct grooming habits and methods is very important to prevent physical hair damage.